HVAC U is a State of Michigan approved post-secondary training organization. Our purpose and mission is to deliver the necessary technical training to improve competency and capacity for individuals employed in the skilled trades. We specialize in technical training in these critical areas:
- Gas Fired Furnaces
- Low Pressure Steam
- High Pressure Steam
- Burners, Systems, and Fuels
- Ventilation Systems
- Air-Conditioning Technology
- Refrigeration Technology
- Power Engineering Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Residential Building Science and Analytics
- Commercial Building Science and Analytics
- Energy Auditing
- Facilities Management Operations
Our courses are all taught by subject matter experts with decades of successful real world experience. Whether you are an individual looking for a career change or a corporation looking to get employees trained up, HVAC U is for you!
Our Services Include:
- We provide in-person and online technical classes, seminars, and workshops.
- Technical Consulting: We work with organizations to help identify training gaps so that you can increase your bottom line and improve worker safety.
- Specialized Course Development: We can customize a course to suit your and your organization’s needs.
- Proctoring Services: Proctors are approved for most industry-related certification and competency exams.
- Tutoring Services and Refresher Courses: If you need a little extra help. No problem. Book a tutoring session to help you master your subject matter.
- Workforce Development and Apprenticeship Administration: HVAC U can organize the apprenticeship program for you, track the apprentices’ hours and training records, and help your corporation to locate funding sources via grants that are earmarked for the department of labor-recognized apprenticeships.
HVAC U, LLC's goal is to increase the number of certified skilled tradesmen and women in Southeastern Michigan by 30% by 2032. Through our instructional curriculum, labs, virtual and in-presence educational experience, students will leave their chosen path market and employment ready.